Come join us at Pump It Up – The Original Inflatable Party Zone – for a night of bouncing, jumping and climbing! This will be a private event for families with children on the autism spectrum.
WHO: The Autism Community
WHEN: The first Monday of every month 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm (Unless otherwise stated)
WHERE: Pump It Up 960 S 72nd (72nd and Pacific)
COST: $5 per child ($10 maximum charge per family)
Please visit www.pumpitupparty.com to learn more about this great party zone!
6:15 pm – 7:45 pm Parent Support Group meeting while the kids bounce!
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Teen Club meeting
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm ASD Adult Club meeting
7:45-8:00 Join us for popcorn and water before heading home
THIS EVENING CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE!
There are a variety of ways this evening can serve your needs:
1. Come to Pump It Up and climb, bounce and have a blast with your family. Consider it a family night out. You don’t have to participate in the support group meeting. You can also look at this as a night to get the kids out and burn off some energy in reduced cost / autism friendly environment!
2. Leave the kids home (with Dad or Mom or Grandma or a babysitter) and join the support group for a chance to talk and meet other parents. The support group meets in a separate room away from the excited chaos.
3. Bring a helper to supervise/play with your kids and then the adults can come join the support group discussion. Then if you are needed you are only a few steps away.
4. One parent can play/supervise the kids and the other parent can attend the support group.
5. OR we have some amazing volunteers from the UNO NSSLHA (Speech language students) who are coming to help provide some respite. If you need a college volunteer to supervise your child you MUST RSVP to email@example.com by the prior Wednesday. This is first come, first served depending on availability. Please note that we only need the RSVP if you are seeking a volunteer to chapparone your child.
You do not have to be a current member of the Autism Society of Nebraska or the Omaha Support Group. You do not even have to have a formal autism diagnosis. PDD-Nos, Aspergers, Autism, SPD…or just a touch of autism. If you feel you might be part of our community, we would love to have you join us!
The Autism Society would like to thank our partner Pump It Up for helping us create a spectacular venue for our support groups. Our groups meets the first Monday of the month during an Open Bounce time that is set aside for autism families.