Come join us at Pump It Up – The Original Inflatable Party Zone – for a night of bouncing, jumping and climbing! This will be a private event for families with children on the autism spectrum.
WHO: All Autism Families
WHEN: The first Monday of every month (unless otherwise stated)
6:00pm – 8:00pm
WHERE: Pump It Up 960 S 72nd (72nd and Pacific)
COST: $5 per child ($10 maximum charge per family)
THIS EVENING CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE!
There are a variety of ways this evening can serve your family:
1. Come to Pump It Up and climb, bounce and have a blast with your family. Consider it a family night out. You don’t have to participate in the support group meeting. You can also look at this as a night to get the kids out and burn off some energy in reduced cost / autism friendly environment!
2. Leave the kids home (with Dad or Mom or Grandma or a babysitter) and join the support group for a chance to talk and meet other parents. The support group meets in a separate room away from the excited chaos.
3. Bring a helper to supervise/play with your kids and then the adults can come join the support group discussion. Then if you are needed you are only a few steps away. Or RSVP to Shawn Neff at email@example.com to see about a UNO Volunteer to supervise your child while you attend the support group.
4. One parent can play/supervise the kids and the other parent can attend the support group.
5. OR we have some amazing volunteers from the UNO NSSLHA (Speech language students) who are coming to help provide some respite. If you need a college volunteer to supervise your child you MUST RSVP to Shawn Neff at firstname.lastname@example.org by the prior Wednesday in order to be ensured an adult volunteer. This will be first come first served as our participation grows we are finding the kids are starting to outnumber the volunteers! We only need the RSVP if you are seeking a volunteer to chapparone your child.
All autism families are welcome. You do not have to be a current member of ASN or the Omaha Support Group.