Saturday, October 27, 2012
Rose Theater – 2001 Farnam Street
Tickets for ASD families are $5 (regularly $18 with a limit of 6)
The October 27th autism-friendly performance of “The borrowers” will feature an integrated audience of families with and without children on the Autism Spectrum. Families a!ending with children on the Autism Spectrum are invited to take advantage of the following accommodations:
- a private room for congregating before the show (optional)
- a special reserved seating area (optional)
- a post show question and answer period (optional)
- greatly reduced ticket prices
- an informed and supporting staff and audience
To purchase, call The Rose Box Office at 402-345-4849.
Download a flyer HERE.