How to upload art to the Autism Society online art exhibition:
1) If the art is not already in an electronic format, take a digital photograph of it, or scan the art into a computer as a JPG, GIF or PNG file.
2) Email the art as an attachment to: email@example.com.
Autism Society online art exhibition rules and procedures
- Please do not send original art, as submissions cannot be returned.
- Submit Art Permission Statement to have art exhibited.
- All art submitted for display in the Autism Society online art exhibit will be reviewed by the Autism Society at its sole discretion for taste and propriety.
- Due to space constraints, depending on the number of accepted submissions we receive, art will be displayed for a period of time and then replaced with other artwork.
- By submitting art, respondents agree to allow the Autism Society to use submitted art for fundraising purposes.
- All individuals with autism spectrum disorder are invited to submit.
Thank you for your valued participation and support!